This is the privacy statement of Aerofit Healthclub BV, the Netherlands, Hofcampweg 270, 2241 KM Wassenaar, registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 27161020
If you are a member, would like to become a member or visit our website, use our app or respond to our social media comments, we need certain information and data from you. We want to be transparent about this processing of your personal data, hence this privacy statement. Legislation and regulations apply to the processing of this data, including the AVG.
Below we have listed for you:
1. What information we process about you,
2. Why we do that
3. How we handle your personal data.
4. It also explains how you can influence the processing of your personal data
1. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
According to the AVG, personal data is “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”. This is all the information that can be traced back to your person.
ONLINE SURFING AND CLICKING behaviour
In addition, we collect information related to your visit to our website. In the first instance, this concerns data that your browser sends to every website you visit by default; for example, your IP address.
We may also collect information on which pages of our website you view, on which links you click, how often you visit our website and what other actions you take; that is, your surfing and clicking behaviour.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information. (source: Wikipedia).
A cookie is used, for example, when you would like to save your log in in the browser, so you don’t have to type it in the next time. Our website uses this type of (temporary) cookies. Sometimes these are third party cookies.
DATA FOR APPLICATIONS
When applying for information or membership, we will process your first name, surname and email address. In some cases, we also process your telephone number.
DATA relating to members and FORMER members
When concluding a membership (whether for trial months, packages or subscriptions) we will process your first and last name, address, place of residence, date of birth, bank account number, telephone number and your email address.
If you let yourself be measured, we also process your sports information. This includes your heart rate, blood pressure, height, weight, etc.
When using the services of Aerofit Healthclub, depending on the services that are purchased, the following information will also be processed: membership number, pass number, source by which you became a member, visitor registration, type of subscription, purchased extras, training objectives and any additional information regarding you as a person (such as medical complaints, injuries) that you may have provided when registering or that you may have provided during your membership.
2. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
PROVISION OF SERVICES
Without processing your personal information, we cannot provide you with our services. For example, you will not be able to log into the website or app, you will not be able to see your progress and we will not be able to offer you personal guidance based on your results.
We work alongside partners; for example, to offer our app and other services or to collect outstanding invoices. It is therefore possible that we may provide your personal data to those partners. We require our partners to at least comply with the GDPR. They must be careful with your personal data and are prohibited from using your data for any purpose other than that for which it was provided to them.
CONTACT WITH MEMBER
If you contact us or we contact you by telephone, email, via social media, chat or in any other means, your data will be registered. Aerofit Healthclub employees are able to see later that there has been contact with you before and about what. This way we can help you faster and better. Think of, for example, appointments with your trainer, questions about the services, medical complaints, invoices and payments.
We may be required by law or regulation to process and/or provide your personal information to third parties. For example, if a competent authority, such as the police, requests it in the context of a criminal investigation.
We may use your personal data for marketing activities (even after your membership has ended). However, we will never sell your personal data to third parties for their marketing activities.
We may use your personal data. We may use your personal data to conduct research and in order to analyse how to improve our services.
3. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data to the extent that it is necessary. As described above, we need the information to provide our services. Your data will never be stored for longer than permitted by law. The final storage period varies with the type of personal information. As far as cookies are concerned, this depends on your browser settings.
4. HOW CAN YOU INFLUENCE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You are entitled to inspect your personal data and to receive a copy thereof. If you would like to have access to or amend your personal information or you object to the fact that we have personal information about you, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. As a member you are always personally responsible for providing the correct contact details. Should you change your (email) address or other information OR data, you are still responsible for ensuring that we can process this information in the various programs with which we work.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter or other mailings, please use the link at the bottom of the email, by which you will be immediately unsubscribed from the mailing in question.
If preferred, you can view our privacy file. In our privacy file we make clear which steps we, as an organisation, are taking to process your privacy in the correct way.
SUMMARY PRIVACY FILE AEROFIT HEALTHCLUB
Since the GDPR was announced, Aerofit Healthclub, in the person of Frank Reijn, has ensured that it is aware of the wishes and obligations of our organisation. Information meetings were attended, literature read and consultations were held with fellow entrepreneurs and suppliers.
The following suppliers are used by Aerofit to process personal information:
– the software belonging to the Milon devices. In addition to your name, it also contains your date of birth, weight and any medical complaints. This data ensures that the trainers are aware of progress, can contact you if required and always provide a safe, responsible and challenging training with customised supervision and assistance.
Milon GmBH has drawn up a processor’s agreement in which it states that it will comply with all the obligations arising from the GDPR.
– the software that ensures that we have access control and can set up direct debit collection payments. In addition to your name, it also contains your address details, email and bank details. This data serves to enable us to make monthly collections and to have insight into the correct processing thereof. When you become a member, a photo is taken. This photo is used exclusively for our member administration via Insight/Boss and will not be used for any other purpose.
Insight/Boss has drawn up a processor’s agreement and has stated in this agreement that it will comply with all obligations arising from the GDPR.
– the software that allows us to understand your training progress. This contains your measurement data and training schedules.
Klikschema has drawn up a processor’s agreement and announced in this agreement that it will comply with all the obligations arising from the GDPR.
– the software that allows us to track our members and make appointments in order to keep in touch with our trainers periodically and to prevent any downtime. By means of a link, it contains all the information that is also in Insight/Boss and builds up a history of appointments.
Clubplanner has drawn up a processor’s agreement and announced in this agreement that it will comply with all the obligations arising from the GDPR.
On 18 May 2018 our employees received an explanation regarding the GDPR. On that day, guidelines were issued for working with personal data. These can be read below:
- The Aerofit team strives to:Only register the data of our members that really matters.
- To process this data invisible to others. This means that the bar PC and the fitness PCs automatically go into sleep mode after 1 minute so that Clubplanner, Insight and Llikschema are invisible to third parties and that Milon Care is always made invisible to third parties on both the Milonizer and the trainer PC and the tablet.
- The data on the office PC and the reception PC (Insight, Klikschema, Clubplanner, Milon) are also made invisible to third parties when leaving the office/reception.
- Not talking about members in the presence of third parties.
- Write as little as possible about members (memo block, email).
- Being aware of the possible risks associated with not being careful with personal data.
In order to guarantee the quality and service of our club, important matters concerning members may be communicated internally within the Aerofit team. The team is aware that this information may never be shared with third parties.