As you probably know, group classes, including spinning, are allowed again from June 5th.
You can now book for your favorite group lesson via the Sportivity App.
After downloading you must register via a separate link. If you send us an email (email@example.com) or call 070-5119645, we will send you the link to the App (also check your spam/advertising).
If you can't manage to make a reservation via the App or if you don't have a smartphone or tablet, you can always call Aerofit and we can book training sessions manually, no problem!
PAY ATTENTION! You can always book a week -/- two hours in advance. For example, if you want to participate in the Bodyshape on Saturday June 12 at 10.15, you can make a reservation for this from Saturday June 5, at 12.15. This way we give all members a fair chance to make a reservation.
The group classes rules
Use spinning room
- You can make 7 reservations per week, one group lesson/training per day. If you want to follow a 2nd group lesson/training, you can call on the day itself (070-5119645) or ask at the reception on arrival if there is room. The reception staff will then book you in for a second lesson/training that day.
- You can enter 7 minutes before time.
- Wear a mask when entering and leaving Aerofit, the mask may be removed in the sports area.When entering the sports area, bring a spray and cloth. After the training, you clean your own material/spinning bike. Please leave the cloth in the laundry basket, spray back on the table.
- Disinfect your hands before and after class.
- When cleaning up materials, keep your distance from each other.
- Please leave the room one by one, keep your distance from each other.Virtual classes group-fitness room.
- The possibility to take virtual classes in our group-fitness room will be canceled as of June 5th. We look forward to seeing you live again in one of our classes, under the professional guidance of an instructor.
As long as we are not allowed to spin with the normal number of participants, you can still train individually on our spinning bikes. If you want to use this service, you can make a reservation at the reception (070-5119645).
Changing rooms, showers, and sauna open again
Finally, our dressing rooms, showers, and sauna can open again. This is also subject to the condition that we keep 1.5 m from each other.
For that reason, a maximum of 2 people can use the shower and a maximum of 4 people can use the sauna, at the same time.
To give everyone the opportunity to use these facilities, we kindly ask you to shower shortly and to do one sauna round per visit if it's busy. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
Do you only want to change your shoes? Then you can still use the option to do this around the bar. You can then store your belongings in the compartments.
The bar inside and lounge area should be allowed to open inside, but this is only allowed by reservation. That won't work in our case.
Fortunately, the weather will be lovely in the near future and you can order drinks to go at the bar, which you can then enjoy on our sunny terrace in front of the door.
Hopefully, there will soon also be more possible as regards the bar.
Number of people in the fitness room
In principle, the number of people in one room may increase from 30 to 50 from June 5, provided that the 1.5 m is guaranteed. To us, it seems difficult to have 50 people in our fitness room.
That is why we are still sticking to 30 people (24 in the fitness, 6 in the Milon circle). We will keep a close eye on developments in the coming period and we will adjust the numbers where possible.
We are very happy that there is so much more possible and we would like to keep it that way. We trust that everyone will take their responsibility with regard to the following two main points:
Do not come to Aerofit if you have complaints. Get tested and wait for the results.
Keep distance from each other inside and outside Aerofit.
Enjoy the regained freedoms, but use them wisely. Together we can do this!