Is it finally going to happen?!
As indicated in the press conference yesterday, we may open our doors again on Wednesday 19 May, provided that the Corona numbers continue to decrease.
The government will take a final decision on this on Monday, May 17, but so far the development looks positive.
Of course, we are very happy. We have been closed for too long, now it is time for positive things.
Unfortunately (but understandably) we are not going back to normal straight away, back to how cozy and nice it was before Corona. That time will come again.
Until then, we will have to deal with the following conditions:
Training on reservation
- A maximum of 30 people per room (just like in December, before the 2nd lockdown).
- Training on reservation and with a health check via our reservation App.
- Bar closed inside, but the possibility to get 'to go' items. Consumptions can be consumed on our terrace in front of the entrance.
- No use of showers and sauna.
- Changing room only used for shoe change and use of a locker, changing cloths must be done at home. You can still change shoes around the bar.
- No group lessons.
Booking the training sessions is done via the Sportivity App. After downloading you must register via a separate link. If you send us an email (email@example.com) or call 070-5119645, we will send you the link to the App (also check your spam/advertising). If you can't manage to make a reservation via the App or if you don't have a smartphone or tablet, you can always call Aerofit and we can book training sessions manually, no problem!
Our reservation rules
- Training can be reserved 2 hours after the start of your training, for a week later. So if, for example, you have reserved a training on Wednesday, May 19 at 09.30, you can reserve your training for Wednesday, May 26 at 09.30 on Wednesday, May 19 at 11.30, etc.
- Is a training block full? Then you can put yourself on the reserve list. You will receive an email when a place becomes available, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can reserve 7 training sessions per week, it is not allowed to reserve two training blocks in a row. A training block lasts 60 minutes.
- If you want to train longer, ask the fitness trainer if you can stay the hour after your reserved block. The trainer will then reserve the next block for you if there is room.
- You can cancel your training sessions no later than 4 hours in advance via the App. If you are unexpectedly unable to come for your training at the last minute, you can call Aerofit. Please cancel in time, so that someone else has the opportunity to reserve the training.Which times can you reserve?With an unlimited subscription, you can make unlimited reservations.
- With an off-peak subscription, you can book with a start time between 12:00 and 16:00.
- If you have an unlimited student subscription, you can make a reservation from 12:00.
- If you have a student subscription during off-peak hours, you can make a reservation with a starting time between 12:00 and 17:00.A maximum of 7 reservations per week applies to all subscriptions.Should the government decide that we are not allowed to open from 19 May, the reserved fitness and Milon training sessions will automatically expire.
Please keep the following in mind
- Change your clothes at home, only change your shoes within Aerofit.You can come in 7 minutes before your training, don't come too early.
- Take as few (valuable) items as possible with you because of limited storage space.
- Towel use (as usual) required.
- After your training you change your shoes and go outside, do not stay inside unnecessarily long.
- After use, clean your training equipment with a spray and cloth that you will find at the entrance to the fitness area.
- Keep 1.5 m apart. Training together within a separate training area is not allowed.
- Mask required upon entry and exit. Mask may be taken off in the sports area.
We also expect that our members take responsibility themselves. If you are not fit and you have complaints such as a sore throat, sneezing, coughing and/or fever, you are not allowed to come and exercise. You are also not allowed to come exercise if you have been ill 3 days before your training, if you are awaiting the result of a Corona test or if someone close to you has Corona.
If an employee has doubts about someone's health situation, access can be refused.
We understand the disappointment among members who enjoy taking group lessons. We are also very disappointed that we are not allowed to give group lessons within the club yet. Until then, we will continue to offer lessons via ZOOM. We will also continue with our outdoor training in the form of circuit training and Bootcamp. In addition, our YouTube channel (AerofitHC) will remain in the air and we will continue to post new training videos here as long as we are not allowed to give group lessons indoors.
The ZOOM and outdoor training courses must also be reserved via the Sportivity app.
It is also possible to follow virtual group lessons (Step, Bodyshape, Bodypump, Bodybalance, Yoga, Pilates) via a large TV screen in our group classroom, with a maximum of two people at the same time.
If you want to make use of this, please call the reception (070-5119645) to make a reservation. Advantages of the virtual lessons compared to training at home: equipment available, lots of space, and air conditioning / good ventilation. You can also use the spinning room by appointment.
If you have no fitness or Milon experience but would you like to train indoors, please call the reception to schedule an appointment with a trainer to make a personal training program.
Location Outdoor training
From the moment we open inside, our circuit training sessions will move to the back of our building, Van Hallstraat nr 24. This leaves us enough space at the front of the building for members to walk in and out and the bicycles can simply be stored again. You can park your bicycle at the back of the building, but no cars can be parked at the back. If you come by car, please park it at the front of Aerofit and then walk to the back of the building. Our Bootcamp take place in Meijendel, meeting point field opposite de Pannenkoekenboerderij.
We assume that gradually more and more will be possible so that we can run Aerofit again in a way we all love. Taking a nice shower after exercise, going into the sauna and enjoying a cup of coffee together around our bar. Exercising whenever and for as long as you want, without reservations. Until then, let's be happy and grateful for all that is possible at this moment. Better times lie ahead!
When it is definite that we are allowed to open on May 19, we will communicate more about your subscription, so keep an eye on your email!
We look forward to seeing you again in the club from May 19!
Stay safe, stay fit, stay Aerofit!
The Aerofit team